Get back to nature and visit the best waterfalls around Ubud Visit Kato Lampo Waterfall, Tibumana near Ubud. Swim under refreshing cascades, hike to a hidden waterfall in the middle of a lush green forest and more and visit the most popular spots for Instagram photos at Tegalalang Rice Terrace with the swing. Duration : 8 – 10 Hours
Kanto Lampo Waterfall became popular in 2015. When the image of the waterfall went viral on social media, the viral post immediately attracted attention. Curious local residents came to visit and foreign tourists began to follow. Word of mouth and a few later internet reviews, it became a popular destination in just a year.
This beautiful waterfall breaks the water from above, forming many beautiful little water curtains. The round pool below is fun to swim in.
Tibumana Waterfall is located in Apuan Village, Susut sub-district, Bangli Regency. Is one of the most beautiful and hidden waterfalls in Bali. This place can be reached about 45 minutes from Ubud town . Offers a rain forest view with a very shady atmosphere.
Bali Private Tour Price :
|2 Person (Minimum)
**The trekking costs above are just an illustration, just an indication/not updated.
Bali Private Tour Highlight :
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Tibumana Waterfall
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Coffee Plantation and Coffee Testing
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Bali Private Tour Itinerary :
- 8.00 AM Arrive at Hotel Pick Up
- 9.00 AM Arrive at Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- 10.30 AM Arrive at Tibumana Waterfall
- 12.00 PM Arrive at Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 14.00 PM Arrive at Coffee Plantation and Coffee Testing
- 16.00 PM Arrive at Tegalalang Rice Terrace and Swing
- 17.00 Back to the hotel
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Ticket
- Parking Fee
Pick Up Area :
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport, BenoaHarbour, Ubud. Other pick up area please contact us for more details